Oobr Full Back Booster Seat
Built like the seat in your car, but sized for your child.
Oobr safe. Oobr cool. Oobr is a high-back booster that revolutionizes booster seating. Its "firsts" include a complete metal sub-structure, the rigid-LATCH system and a unique recline feature. When the time comes, it can be easily converted to backless. Want another reason to love Oobr? It’s been rated a 'Best Bet' by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for ten consecutive years and comes standard with a drink-thingy!
Elemental Safety System
Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System secures and protects your child.
Magnesium Seat Frame
Helps contain the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings
Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer
Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less forces transferred directly to your child.
Improves belt positioning on your child's shoulders and hips.
Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle's LATCH to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
What sets oobr apart?
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Rated a "Best-Bet' for 10 consecutive years by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.