Olli Backless Booster Seat
Portable LATCHING Booster
As a parent, you’ll appreciate that Olli belt-positioning backless booster has earned industry awards. But we have an even tougher audience to please: 6-to 12-year-olds who won’t settle for ugly or uncool. With a carrying strap and a quick-release system, Olli gives kids the freedom to carry their own ride wherever they go – from your car to a taxi or even a plane.
What sets olli apart?
- Raises your child 10 cm/4 in. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading causes of death for children under the age of 14 in North America
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- New laws are in place that require the use of age-appropriate boosters.