Olive Bamboni Receiving Blanket
Bamboo + Saranoni = Bamboni! Another unique use of bamboo converted to rayon. It's the same quality and softness you expect in a Saranoni in a lighter, fluffier form than our lush fabric. The slight stretch allows you to wrap up a little tighter and yet is still a breathable keeping you from overheating. Made from only the highest quality materials, this blanket will be a fixture in your home for years to come. The Olive color is beautiful unique color that will add color and luxury to any room.
- These cloud-like blankets are made from bamboo fibers that are converted to rayon to create a soft and fluffy blanket that is sure to bring warmth and comfort to your home.
- Incredibly Breathable: 78% poly microfiber and 22% rayon from bamboo.
- Feel: Super soft, cuddly and lightweight. Feeling is Believing.
- High-quality construction: Every aspect is considered from the thread to the dye, from the factory to the family who receives this blanket.
- Sizes: Receiving 30" x 40" - Large enough for babies and infants in their first several years
- Color: Pear Green
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, no bleach or fabric softener. Hang or lay flat to dry.